Last day in Bangkok

Tomorrow we're off to Nepal!! We have a very early flight in the morning. 

Today Ida and I had breakfast at a really cute quiet little place. We put the Thai breakfast on raincheck this morning. We just weren't feeling up for it. I ordered banana and honey French toast. Funny enough I enjoy American breakfasts here more than I do back home. It was a normal French toast but was made into a fried banana sandwich. Along with that I had a ginger tea, very strong but good!



We've returned to Heyyyy Bangkok hostel since it's closer to the airport. Our first weeks travel has been great so far! With the exception of one of my sandals falling apart that I bought specifically for the trip and leaving my all my soap for both laundry and myself at the other hostel 😩. After being in the center of Bangkok for the past couple days, we decided to take it easy today. We lounged on the hostel couches, staying cool in the air conditioning and started to think about what we'd like to do in Kathmandu, Nepal! 😊

Back with this cute hostel kittie


If you've already read Other stuff from today, I did add a few more details about the day as well as some more pictures.

Comments

Popular Posts